Think of Metro Detroit. What comes to mind? Motown? The “Big 3” auto makers? But did know that the arts and culture of the city is a booming industry, and more and more businesses are funneling in as it offers a rich environmental—full of potential—and lower overhead costs? Seems like now is a great time to open a spavia day spa in Metro Detroit.
We’d be remiss if we didn’t mention that the effects of the recession on low- and middle-income residents are still being felt in Detroit to this day. However….
- Metro Detroit is in definite recovery, with downtown “revitalization coming faster than anyone could have imagined…”
- The area is a leader in information technology, advanced manufacturing and biotechnology.
- Metro Detroit is home to many engineering and high-tech career opportunities.
- Detroit is home to major commercial districts such as the Renaissance Center and the Detroit Financial District, while major companies such as Quicken Loans, TRW Automotive Holdings, Carhartt, and Shinola are based either in Metro Detroit itself or in nearby suburbs.
- Michigan’s median household income in 2016 was $52,592, up almost three percent from 2015. Keep in mind, the median income for households nationwide was $57,617 in 2016. The median household income in 2016 for Wayne County was $43,464 in 2016, an almost five percent increase over 2015.
Tourists love to spend money in Motown.
Almost 16 million people visit Metro Detroit each year, spending an estimated $4.8 billion when they do. Open a spavia day spa here and your location will take advantage of visitors’ desire to relax and enjoy the good things in life, including massages and facials and overall pampering!
Open a Spa Here and You’d Be Creating Jobs for Your Neighbors
Purchase a spavia day spa franchise opportunity and not only will you help your family build a business (and real wealth), but you’ll be helping your neighbors because your new business will create brand new jobs, thus adding to Metro Detroit’s growing economy.
We Must Admit: spavia Franchise Ownership Isn’t for Everyone
Our franchise owners need to have a net worth of at least $500,000 and have $120,000 in available capital (although many of our owners do finance their purchase).
You’ll be offering your customers a luxurious spa experience at affordable prices and you’ll do so knowing that the business you’ve purchased comes with a high amount of support from your Michigan-based franchisor team in finding a location, operations, marketing and hiring and training your employees.